Cornerstone is a credit union/financial cooperative that has been serving Niagara County since 1957. We began as Unit No. 1 Federal Credit Union, serving the employees of Harrison Radiator Division of General Motors. Anyone who lives, works, worships, goes to school or volunteers in Niagara County can join our credit union.
Our loyal members have given us a solid reputation for personal service and for providing the best financial value possible. Over the years we have grown to serve over 47,000 members at five branches. But we have never lost sight of what is important – taking care of people. Open an account today and experience the credit union difference for yourself.
Our vision is to become the financial provider of choice by offering the highest standard of service to our members.
We, the employees of Cornerstone Community FCU, believe in:
- Honesty & Integrity – the way we conduct every aspect of our business.
- Exceptional Service – we will strive to exceed our member’s expectations each and every time with teamwork and dedication.
- Our members and community – the reason we’re here. We will do whatever possible to ensure the success of both.
- Family – caring for our members like they are one of our own.
- Excellence – we are committed to the highest standard of quality in everything we do.